Given that the Beini project is not currently under development I created a new 1.2.4 version that incorporates Reaver to brute force hack and test WPA / WPA2 Wireless Protection Setup (WPS) pins which is much easier, quicker and has a higher success rate then WPA/WPA2 dictionary attacks. I have also added more drivers for WiFi cards! Tired of Beini not working for you? Try XiaopanOS.
Note that you can download the new Beini 1.2.5 has Reaver and Inflator (GUI version)
I suggest you head over to reaver-wps google code if you are unfamiliar with it to understand what it can do and how to use it. Also check here to see what WiFi cards are compatible with Beini.
You should also check out the following posts of mine :)
• Installing BackTrack 5 on Mac with Parallels Desktop
• Realtek Wi-Fi Direct Programming Guide
• Best Apps for Hacking WiFi (iPhone / iPad / iTouch)
• BackTrack v Beini | Hacking WiFi (The Easy Way)
• SOLVED! Beini Wireless Card Not Found
If you are having problems with Reaver commands let me know in the comment section below. To begin access to it, type reaver in root shell.