iWiFihack method of payment is by completing surveys and doing offers. If you make an app that is supposed to be so good, why not make people charge outright or add mobile ads to the app? So I decided to check out this app. I knew it was fake to begin with. I made a video to show internet users it was fake. That got taken down as it was flagged for inappropriate content. If you do not believe me it is fake, install it yourself if you insist on wasting your time:
1. Download the zip (link at end of page, direct download, no password or surveys)
2. Extract the contents
3. Drag the .app file into iTunes
4. Plug you iDevice in and sync
5. Run a scan
6. Fight and get back at these people by going to this video on Youtube and flag / report it as a scam! If you can't flag it make an account.
So tell me, do these networks show up?
• Linksys_SES_ 14542
Now, after you run a scan it should hit you that it is fake and the wasted your time and you made them money.
|Networks it finds are picture files|
Are you mad? I am as mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore! (Network 1976). Really picked on the wrong guy dudes :)
What Can You do to Stop Them?
• Report the iwifihack.net scam to their hosts, GoDaddy. This is what I wrote, copy and paste if you like:
• Give them a taste of their own medicine, spam them with hate on their two facebook pages: Here and here. Report the page as well. Don't forget to unlike after you are done :)
• Report files to file hosts (e.g. sharecash, filecrop)
• Add a comment below, helps with google rankings and awareness
• Spread the word
• Who else? let me know
If You Are Looking To Hack:
• Installing Backtrack 5 on a Mac & Windows via Parallels
• Best iPhone / iPod / iPad Wifi Hacking Apps
iWifihack free download here (525 downloads, so far...no surveys) and I am stumped at why people believe, hope and try to install this bullshit. Does not require a jailbreak. See top of page for install instructions.